ADV 2A (last updated 5/9/2018)
Logbook Financial Planning, LLC is a licensed investment adviser in the State of Maine, registered investment adviser in Virginia and in other jurisdictions where exempted. Registration does not imply a certain level of skill or training. The presence of this website on the internet shall not be directly or indirectly interpreted as a solicitation of investment advisory services to persons of another jurisdiction unless otherwise permitted by statute. Follow-up or individualized responses to consumers in a particular state by Logbook Financial Planning, LLC in the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation shall not be made without our first complying with jurisdiction requirements or pursuant an applicable state exemption.
All written content on this site and associated links is for information purposes only. Opinions expressed herein are solely those of Logbook Financial Planning, LLC, unless otherwise specifically cited. Material presented is believed to be from reliable sources and no representations are made by our firm as to another parties’ informational accuracy or completeness. All information or ideas provided should be discussed in detail with an advisor, accountant or legal counsel prior to implementation.
Logbook Financial Planning, LLC
Logbook Financial Planning, LLC is committed to adhering to the requirements and expectations regarding the privacy of personal information. Privacy regulations are founded upon three definitions:
1. Consumer – a person who has not entered into an investment advisory relationship but has disclosed non public personal information to our firm.
2. Client – a person who has entered into an investment advisory relationship with the firm or that individual’s designated representative.
3. Confidential Information – personally identifiable private information, not available from public sources, about a client or consumer. It generally includes name, address, age, social security number, assets, income, net-worth, account balances, account numbers, beneficiary information, or investment history.
Our firm collects nonpublic information about clients and consumers. We will not share nonpublic information about clients or consumers with third parties not affiliated with our firm, except as noted below:
• To complete transactions or account changes, as directed by the client
• To maintain or service a client’s account
• If requested by the client
• With entities under common ownership and control of our firm
• With contracted third-parties who require the information to develop, support and deliver services
• If our firm is required or permitted by law or regulatory authorities with jurisdiction over the firm
As a client of our firm your privacy is important to us. We are dedicated to safeguarding your personal and financial information. We restrict access to confidential personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to comply with federal standards to guard your confidential personal information. We continue to safeguard and keep confidential the personal and financial information of all present and past clients.
Please contact us with any questions about this policy.
If you wish for us not to share your information as stated above, please contact us by:
• Calling us at: 888-651-2317
• Contact us by mail at: Logbook Financial Planning, LLC
68 Main St.; Rockport, ME 04856
March 13, 2017